At Deconno & Blanco Insurance Brokers we strive to provide our clients with the confidence and certainty to pursue their objectives. We have been providing insurance solutions since our doors opened in 1978, delivering timely, effective and insightful service to all our clients wherever they may be.
Our expertise in risk analysis, underwriting and claims handling can largely be accredited to our highly qualified, technical, experienced and award winning staff. Mark DeConno, David Blanco and Melissa Pipicella were recipients of the prestigious SA Reg Morris award in 2005, 2006 and 2009 respectively. This is an industry award presented to an outstanding Young Professional Insurance Broker.
Tony DeConno won the prestigious 2014 NIBA Insurance Broker of the Year award for South Australia and Northern Territory, a testament to his commitment to the industry since 1965.
Being family owned and operated we maintain a strong focus on personalised customer service, treating you more like a member of our family than a number.
Contact us today for a competitive quote.
113 Payneham Rd, St Peters, SA, 5069
Telephone: (08) 8337 7733
Facsimile: (08) 8363 9333
Australian Financial Services
ABN: 55 007 971 217
Glynde Insurance Brokers is part of the largest insurance broker network in Australia and New Zealand, the Steadfast Group. Comprised of over 300 brokerages spread across more than 700 offices, the Steadfast Group generated over $6.1 billion in sales in FY15. This scale gives Steadfast flexibility and influence when negotiating with major insurers on behalf of Steadfast brokers and results in us being able to provide our customers with access to multiple insurance companies, a broad range of products, competitive pricing and valuable advice. As a client of a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation. "Strength when you need it".
DeConno & Blanco Insurance Brokers subscribe to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice and are a members of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
As part of the Code obligations, we are committed to the fair, transparent and timely resolution of disputes. If you are unhappy with any of our services please lodge your complaint in writing or contact our complaints Manager.
FOS Website for more information: www.fos.org.au
We subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the Client;
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection;
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required;
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members;
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.
NIBA website for more information: www.niba.com.au